The number of people suffering from mental disorders is increasing globally, while still being stigmatised and facing a lack of treatment. In this second part of our mini-series on tech & [...]
- Brass, M., Furstenberg, A., & Mele, A. R. (2019). Why neuroscience does not disprove free will. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews.
- Dehaene, S. (2014). Consciousness and the brain: Deciphering how the brain codes our thoughts. Penguin.
- Dennett, D. C. (2014). Reflections on Free Will: a review by Daniel C. Dennett. SamHarris. org.
- Lavazza, A. (2016). Free will and neuroscience: from explaining freedom away to new ways of operationalizing and measuring it. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 10, 262.
- Sam Harris and Daniel Dennett Debate Free Will https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueFi0F8ynE&t=3s
- Sam Harris Podcast Waking up: Interview with Robert Sapolsky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3VBb23k2QQ Sapolsky, R. M. (2017). Behave: The biology of humans at our best and worst. Penguin.